Code of Conduct
- Please print, read and sign this code of conduct document and return it to your child's coach on or before the first practice.
Concussion signature form.pdf
- Please print, read and sign this concussion awareness document and return it to your child's coach on or before the first practice.
CORI Form for Coaches
- Please download. Complete and return the boys or girls coordinator as soon as possible.
- If there is an injury at a practice or game, please fill this out and submit to the AYL President.
Lacrosse Equipment Fitting Guide
- This is US Lacrosse's official equipment guide. It outlines both boys and girls lacrosse equipment with descriptions and recommendations.
New Uniforms for 2016
- Here you can view what the new uniforms are going to look like for the 2016 season!
2019 Boys U8-U14 Rules
- This is US Lacrosse's official guide 1st-8th grade. It contains rules, field dimensions, equipment, etc.
2019 Girls Lacrosse Rule Book
- This is US Lacrosse's official guide to Girl's lacrosse. It contains rules, field dimensions, equipment, etc.
2019 Girls Rule Chart
- This is a good breakdown of the girls lacrosse rules broken down by age groups.
3 Rules for Defense - Good article from US Lacrosse about the three things to remember on defense.
7 Things Every Parent Should Know About Lacrosse
- Things to consider when your child begins playing lacrosse.
Coach Parent Partnership
- Coaches and parents both play an important role in the development of youth athletes. To ensure a positive experience for the child, and to avoid parent/coach conflict, parents should recognize the part they play in making the season a success.
Finding Space - Good article on teaching young kids the essential skill of finding space and what to do when you don't have the ball.
Lacrosse Parents: The 2nd Year
Triple Impact Competitors
- A Triple-Impact Competitor® is an athlete who works to improve oneself, teammates, and the game as a whole.
* 2019 AYL Program - Please enjoy and remember to support the companies who donated and are advertised in the program.
* 2020 Fall Ball COVID-19 Procedures
* AYL COVID Procedures - 2021
some or all of the preceding
documents can be downloaded and displayed and/or printed in
format. If you do not have